Tags: Family Business Succession Planning StrategiesGlobe Business PlanLove Vs Hate EssayProper Essay MarginsAustralian Infrastructure Funds Research PaperRead Write Think Compare Contrast Essay MapEditorial Essay Example
Honors /Awards/Grants - Human-Technology Integration Colloquium WPAFB 1/02 - IEEE VR2000 Plenary dinner speaker 3/00 - Burton Memorial Lecture, Bristol, England 3/93 - Meckler Virtual Reality Industry Group Award 9/92 - University Medal, Kyushu Sangyo University 6/92 - Editorial board: Presence 1/92 -present - NASA Sustained Superior Performance Award 2/88 - Editorial board: Human Factors 8/86 - 12/92 - NASA Group Achievement Award 12/87 - National Research Council Associateship 8/78-7/80 References Dr.
Ellis (2006) Towards determination of visual requirements for augmented reality displays and virtual environments for the airport tower, Proceedings of the NATO workshop on Virtual Media for the Military, West Point, N.
NASA Conference Proceedings 213468, NASA Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, California T.
- National Eye Institute Postdoctoral Fellow in Physiological Optics, School of Optometry, University of California, Berkeley, 1976-1978. - National Eye Institute Postdoctoral Trainee in Experimental and Physiological Psychology, Brown University, 1974-1975.
- Teaching Assistant, Introductory Statistics, Intermediate Statistics, Mc Gill University, 1970-1974. Yeom (2013) Misalignment effect function for oblique rotation of a teleoperations viewpoint: counter-intuitive predictions and implications for the basis of Fitts' Law, Proceedings, 12th IFAC/IFIP/IFORS/IEA Symposium Analysis, Design, and Evaluation of Human-Machine Systems, Las Vegas NV, Vol.
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Physiological Optics, School of Optometry, University of California, Berkeley, 1979 -1990.
- NRC Research Associate, NASA Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, California, 7/78-7/80.
Welch (2002) Kinesthetic Compensation for Misalignment of Teleoperator Controls Through Cross-Modal transfer of Movement Coordinates, Proceedings of the Human Factors Society, October, 2002, Baltimore MDS.
Welch (2002) Kinesthetic compensation for rotational sensorimotor rearrangements: demonstration with experimental controls, Proceedings, 46th Annual Meeting of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, Santa Monica CA, pp.
- Reader, History of 19th Century Science, University of California, Berkeley, 1970.
Membership in Professional Societies - Sigma Xi, Human Factors Society (member), American Association for the Advancement of Science, Psychonomic Society. Cohen MS 262-2 NASA Ames Research Center Ames Research Center Moffett Field, California Moffett Field, California 94035 S.